Heavenly Serbia: from Myth to Genocide: From Myth to Genocide
Branimir Anzulovic. Heavenly Serbia traces Serbia's expansionist impulses to Serbian national mythology. The dominant myth - that of "Heavenly Serbia" - appeared soon after the Battle of Kosovo in It attributed the Serb's defeat by the Turks and the loss of the medieval Serbian state to the Serb's preference for moral salvation over military victory. By emphasizing their commitment to the heavenly kingdom and promising an eventual restoration of the Serbian empire, this myth helped the Serbs to bear their centuries-long domination by a foreign power.
- The Complete Idiots Guide to Knitting and Crocheting?
- Leadership in Administration: A Sociological Interpretation.
- Protecting Heritage in the Caribbean (Caribbean Archaeology and Ethnohistory);
- Heavenly Serbia from myth to genocide.
Contents Download Save. Acknowledgments p.
- Paramount Advanced Wireless, LLC; 09-0178 07/22/10.
- Musical Humors - Score.
- Mambo Kingdon: Latin Music in New York.
- Heavenly Serbia: From Myth to Genocide - Branimir Anzulovic - Google Libri.
- 101 Life Changing Questions. (You Coach Now! Book 6);
- Main navigation?
A Note on Pronunciation,Transliteration, and Translation pp. Introduction pp.
Heavenly Serbia pp. The Encounter with the Turks pp. Dinaric Highlanders and Their Songs pp.
A Vicious Circle of Lies and Fears pp. The Outsiders' Myth-Calculations pp. Conclusion pp.
Notes pp. Direct beschikbaar.
Project MUSE - Heavenly Serbia
Verkoop door bol. Ebook Op verlanglijstje. E-book is direct beschikbaar na aankoop E-books lezen is voordelig Dag en nacht klantenservice Veilig betalen.
- Heavenly Serbia: From Myth to Genocide by Branimir Anzulović!
- Lesson Plans Lancelot.
- The Mating Game.
- Biomega, Vol. 2?
Anderen bekeken ook. Henry H. Perritt The Road to Independence for Kosovo 25, Tim Judah Kosovo 10, Friedman, Francine Bosnia and Herzegovina 31, Jovan Byford Denial and Repression of Antisemitism 29, Ken Wytsma The Myth of Equality 18,